A big tragedy needs a big solution. Together, we can take the biggest, boldest step yet to End the Cage Age in Europe.
In many cases, farm animals never see an open field, or even a straw-covered floor. Instead, they may spend weeks, months, maybe their whole life, trapped – unable to hop, run, fly, nest, forage or perhaps even turn around. This is the sad reality for over 350 million animals each year in Europe – and we must end it.
The next phase of the pivotal End the Cage Age campaign is HUGE. And, if successful, it will literally take us face-to-face with the leaders of a continent – forcing them to respond to the vast, hidden tragedy of caged farm animals.
Will you be a part of it?
Please make a donation to Compassion today, and speak out, like never before, against the cruel confinement of farm animals.
You can help move Europe to End the Cage Age.
With your support, we’ll use the full powers of participatory democracy to fight the outdated practice of caging farm animals:
|In The UK
||In The EU
|We’re launching a powerful new campaign and petition to persuade UK governments to act, and Michael Gove to keep his promise to make us a world leader in farm animal welfare.
||We’ve started a European Citizens’ Initiative (ECI): A mass petition that EU citizens can use to force the European Commission to consider legislation – as long as we can secure one million verified signatures in just 12 months!
|This combined approach will reach across species, farming systems and most importantly, national boundaries
If we achieve our goal, over the next year, a unique public movement will put British and European policy makers on the spot. Compassion supporters will lead a continent, speaking loud and clear, telling its leaders that hundreds of millions of caged farm animals deserve a life worth living.
A donation from you today could support the Big Actions it will take to unite a continent.
To spread the word about the misery of cages, we need to deliver a groundbreaking campaign:
- The next phase of End the Cage Age will be launching to the media across Europe, to draw attention to our common cause.
- Throughout the next year, attention-grabbing advertising must reach vast online audiences across Europe, to promote our UK campaign and the ECI. We will not succeed without mass digital participation.
- Roadshows are urgently needed across Europe, to bring real-world public attention to the hidden cruelty of cages.
- Celebrities, journalists and companies need to be persuaded to back the campaign and spread the word.
- High-profile public stunts and face-to-face meetings with politicians and policy makers are needed to build the foundations for real, meaningful change.
Big action is needed – and we have less than 12 months to do it!
Please say no to animal suffering, and help End the Cage Age, by making a donation today.